- One of Trump’s closest advisers—who is also his son-in-law—is the latest White House official implicated in backdoor dealings with the Russian government.
- Russian government officials discussed having potentially “derogatory” information about then-presidential candidate Trump and some of his top aides in conversations intercepted by US intelligence during the 2016 election, according to two former intelligence officials and a congressional source.
- The net is closing around a duo of fugitive oligarchs and their kin accused of laundering Kazakh money in high-end U.S. real estate — including Trump Organization properties.
- The Federal Reserve fined Deutsche Bank AG $41 million for “unsafe and unsound” anti-money-laundering practices.
- Russian politician Alexei Navalny has been ordered to delete a viral video accusing Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev of corruption.
- Welcome to the machine: inside the secretive world of RT, the Kremlin’s propaganda organization.
- “Whatever the merits of the [EB-5 visa] program as a matter of public policy, one aspect of the program that has not received as much attention is its potential for abuse by kleptocracy or other fraud fugitives overseas to seek a safe harbor in the United States.” -Forbes China on the EB-5 Visa Program