New from KI
- Introducing KleptoCasts, KI’s new podcast series. This week, listen to Ben Judah discuss Ukraine’s new asset declaration law with Daria Kaleniuk, Executive Director of the Anticorruption Center.
- U.S. officials warned that, while the Kremlin will be unable to affect the outcome of the election, its efforts to undermine confidence in democracy will continue after the election. (WaPo)
- Swiss prosecutors seized 11 cars from the son of the president of Equatorial Guinea, accusing him of money laundering. (Newsweek)
- A top DoJ official confirmed that the U.S. is cooperating with China in at least one graft extradition case. (WSJ)
- Preliminary hearings involving money laundering accusations against Bank of China will begin in Italy. (Reuters)